Saturday, September 27, 2008

I think I was tagged :-)

Tag-aroonie

If Mallory didn't tag me then there is a different Jess B and therefore I blame my parefnts for naming me the same name as everyone else...but I'm doing the Tag anyway! :-)

My 8 obsessions.....8 things that I am passionate about...
1. My internship
2. My friends
3. Sleep
4. My mom
5. TiVo...DID YOU KNOW THAT I CAN WATCH MY TiVo PROGRAMS ON MY COMPUTER??? YIPEE!!
6. Sleep
7. Swimming
8. Sleep

8 words or phrases I use often...
1. seriously?
2. Whatever
3. Hello
4. 'I KNOW!'
5. Really?
6. I can't wait!
7. I'm SOOOO tired.
8. AHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!

8 things I want to do before I die...
1. Graduate
2. go on a cruise
3. get in shape
4. Have the career I have ALWAYS wanted
5. Travel the United States...why leave the country when I haven't seen everything here yet??
6. Have the fairy tale
7. Not worry about money
8. Buy a house

8 things I have learned from my past..
1. The Fairy tale is a lie but it sounds good
2. My mom was ALWAYS right
3. Trust yourself more than others
4. Friends are important
5. The sacrafice is worth it
6. Take time for yourself
7. Pretend
8. Ask questions

8 places I would love to go or see..
1. New York
2. Chicago
3. Seattle
4. Austin
5. North Carolina
6. Florida
7. Rhode Island
8. Hawaii

8 things I currently need or want...
1. Sleep
2. To take the trash out
3. Time to go by really really fast
4. Money
5. Sleep
6. Fast food to be diet food
7. Ice
8. Love

8 people i tag..
1. Lacy
2. Jody
3. Georgia
4. Mandy
5. Melissa
6. Rhea
7. Sherida
8. Jen

4 comments:

Mallory said...

i DID tag you silly!! :)
ohhh.. i WISH i had a tivo! Lucky!

Mallory said...

p.s.
yeah, i have had a hard time putting myself out there to make new friends. its always hard. thanks for the friend referrals! who exactly of your friends live in utah?

Brett Emily & Jaxon said...

AWESOME!!!! I love that I am the first one tagged, but I am too tired from the trip to do anything on it right now. That extra hour of drive time just made me sleepy. way to "MISS" the exit! HA HA HA! I loved that we had 12 hours together. WHO IS MY BEST FRIEND?!??!!?!?! JESSI B IS! But since your parents named you the same as every one else, I am for sure talking about the girl with Red Hair that apparently BOO YAH'D me in the car today on my own story. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? SERIOUSLY?

Lacy King said...

Sorry that last post was from me.... I somehow was signed on under my step-sister in laws account...hmmmm she must have been using this computer. I figure the confusion should keep you busy for a minuet or two :)