Wednesday, February 4, 2009

An update....and a turtle photo

There is nothing to report...there, you are updated! LIFE IS TOTALLY LAME! Actually, it's been productive as I have been looking for a job but I don't have one yet so it hasn't been as productive as I would have liked. People keep telling me that I have only been unemployed for a week and a half so I need to give it time. I don't HAVE time. I have received a couple of phone calls and interviews and I'm hoping that things come together. There is a job fair next week that I will be at if I don't get one of the jobs that I have interviewed for. One of the interviews was for a Director at preschool so I'm hoping for that one! I would LOVE it and I think I would be really good at it. When I think about it, I can see myself there, I just hope that they feel the same way. Put out good thoughts and prayers for me :-)
I will be out of town this weekend visiting my boyfriend who has been on business for two weeks...well, he's been gone one week and he still has one more to go so I get to go visit and I'm excited for that. It will be nice to see him and nice to have a couple of days not sitting in front of a computer submitting resumes and making phone calls. Finding a job is a full time job...if only it paid! I will be answering my phone though in hopes that I get a call for a job or another interview. I'm thinking positive!

My household is usually very unexciting because it's just me and my turtle, Goose. But this constitutes strange and exciting in my house. I just got him a new basking landing area and he has decided that THIS is a good idea! It's not, and he's actually sleeping...not escaping, but I don't like it! I have taken out some of the water in order to lower the basking area. He can still prop himself up now but at least he can't escape. Goose needs a bigger tank! It's on my list of things to do when I get a paycheck :-) But other than his new talent of an aspiring escape artist, isn't he cute?

4 comments:

Holly said...

Goose appears to be getting pretty big. How big is his shell?

Jessi B said...

He's about 6 inches now. He started out the size of a quarter so he is getting pretty big!

motherofangels said...

Thats really funny!! Keep your head up and enjoy this time without a job!

Lacy King said...

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN IN THE CITY OF SIN! OH YA!