Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm aware it's been awhile!!!

I know it as been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long since I have actually posted but hopefully I can be forgiven. The past couple of months have been crazy busy but super fabulous! I ended 2009 well and am ready for 2010! I cleared out all the old so I am ready for the new and have set my goals. I am already busy and have a packed scheduled through MAY! I can already tell that this year is going to be a good one!!
I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas and were able to celebrate the New Year safely. One of my goals is to keep my blog updated (which I have heard lots of people say is one of their goals, but I think it's a good one so I'm using it too) and will try to at least post 2 times a month...unless nothing is going on then it may only be one time a month but I will try to be exciting just for you :-)
I wish everyone a happy and wonderful 2010!!!!

1 comment:

Lacy King said...

I am holding you to your blogging goal!!! Even if you think nothing is going on I still want to hear what is not going on with you :)